Balsam International-ManilaJob Description
Balsam International is looking for a Jr. Recruitment Specialist who will be responsible for supporting all recruitment efforts for the Manila team. S/he will be managing all initiatives related to talent acquisition including building relationships with potential sourcing partners, tracking data to provide meaningful analytics, maintaining a high-quality candidate pool for all posts and elevating the over-all recruitment experience. Our ideal candidate must be smart, highly organized, reliable, can think out-of-the-box, must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and is great with people.
- Facilitate recruitment process from defining skill needs, creating hiring forms, job descriptions to building the talent pool and filtering quality candidates.
- Evaluate and screen potential quality hires, and assist them through the interview and hiring process.
- Assist in developing new recruiting strategies using current and emerging source channels.
- Build relationships with agencies, professional associations and other potential sourcing partners.
- Educate and guide the hiring team all throughout the recruitment process.
- Identifying pain points in recruitment and executing steps to address said gaps.
- Track and report recruitment data on a regular basis.
- All other analogous tasks, as requested.
- A Bachelor’s degree of any course, preferably Psychology or Mass Communication.
- Recruiting experience using various channels including use of ATS is a plus.
- Background in human resource and/or administrative support is an advantage.
- Above average computer skills, including the use of Office suites (word processors, email clients, MS Teams, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate to individuals on all levels.
- Well-developed time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proven multi-tasking ability, especially with multiple high-priority tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (assessment will be conducted).
- Proactive attitude and learner’s mindset (asks questions, gives feedback, clarifies potential issues, etc.)
- Ability to independently figure out problems that arise before seeking out help.
- Capacity to adapt to changing environments, directions and priorities
- Capability to work independently and with a team.
- Exceptional work ethics.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Must live within Metro Manila only.
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings and travel for in-person events related to recruitment initiatives.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS Windows 7 – 64 bit or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.